OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU, AS WE NAVIGATE THROUGH CV19
Firstly - we would like to wish everyone the best of health, we hope you are all doing well and coping with the daily changes.
We are here and happily open for business.
As always, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. And we are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around the coronavirus evolves.
However our program has changed in some areas to adapt to these new circumstances.
Our cleaning program includes:
- All staff have completed the COVID 19 Infection Control Training Course put out by the Australian Government Department of Health
- Extra disinfection of top 10 high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches and door handles.
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas.
- Guest-accessible disinfecting wipes at entrances and high traffic areas.
- Reduced paper amenities (like pads and guest directories) in rooms.
- Enhanced cleaning & other changes to in-room dining.
- Contactless check-in and check-out
- Enhanced Team Member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols.
To make a booking:
There is no better time to book then now - with the great deals on offer! - Phone or email direct to discuss.
You can request a contact free: check in, check out and room service meals.
If you request a contact free check in your key will be in the door of your room or apartment when you arrive. An internal phone is located in your room to contact us anytime to help with anything you may need.
- At any time, if required you are always welcome to postpone your booking to a later date (you don't need to tell us exactly when) and there will be no charge.
- If your travel plans are affected by government COVID regulations and you need to cancel at any time, you will receive a full refund.
- If you need to cancel (except during school holidays and long weekends): outside 24 hours of your arrival will result in a charge for 1 nights accommodation. Inside 24 hours of your arrival will result in a charge of the full stay. *unless we can resell the room.
- If you need to cancel during School Holiday or long weekends: outside 7 days you will receive a full refund - inside 7 days you will be charged in full, *unless we can resell the room
*Note: Before you decide what you would like to do please read a little bit about us:
We are a (very) small business - there are just 4 of us that work for the Akuna Motor Inn. Matt & Emma are the owners, Jodie and Stacey are the cleaners.
Retaining your booking and choosing to move it to another time will be the best support you can offer us. However we completely understand that life can be unpredictable and are always happy to discuss your requirements.
Wishing you all the best.
Matt & Emma